The Different Methods of controlling theBed Bugs
To the untrained eye, the bed bugs are complicated to trace at the different location of the house. In addition to that, you need to understand that the bed bugs can quickly multiply within six months of time.
Therefore, early detection is crucial and most importantly, the detection at the first stage of the breeding life cycle can control the bed bugs. However, the pest control has taken some effective measurements to prevent the attack of the bed bugs.
The first and foremost stage of the bed bugs control is that assess the area with the pest control professionals. After the inspection, a proper infestation is required to control the bed bugs. The cleaning up the clutter and the anti-bed bug control chemical can help to prevent the attack of this insect.
Third and the most important thing is that to monitor the progress. In a nutshell, the bed bug control is not a daunting task if you hire a right pesticide company for your house.
Steam Treatment against Bed Bugs
The steam treatment is an effective eco-friendly alternative to the traditional bed bug control service. The difference comes from the fact that there are no pesticides used to perform the steam treatment service, only steamers and fabric detergents, applied on the furniture. The detergent is used to wash the faecal matter of the bed bugs and wash away their eggs.
The steam used in steam treatment is heated up to 180 °C which is more than enough to eliminate all stages of the bed bugs. The service is suitable for lighter infestations, where the affected areas are well established by the professional. It is cheaper, and less time-consuming than heat treatment, but not as effective for severe infestation. Although steam can aid bed bug removal, the most effective method of bed bug pest control is the Heat Treatment, when done by professionals. Before both services, your property will be inspected by a professional and he will aid you in your choice of action. The final decision is up to you.
However, bed bug steam control is a valuable option for many cases where the owner realised the problem earlier and took action on time. It is also important to mention that the steam treatment would be cheaper than heat treating your property. Rely on the professionalism of the pest technicians to aid you in choosing the best service for your case, as they have nothing else in mind than providing you with the most cost-effective and efficient service.
Bed bug treatment from APMT
• Our team will scrutinize the whole premise methodically checking each and every nook and corner, especially places like beds, mattresses, pillows, linen, sofa chairs etc.
• An insecticidal spray is then monitored to all cracks and crevices in furniture, bed joints and other furniture. Mattress, bedding and creases are treated with a light spray.
• In the first treatment, the bed bugs are terminated however since the bed bug eggs are not affected by the insecticide spray, a second bed bug treatment is followed up after a period of two weeks to control the new hatchlings.
• We use government approved chemicals that are safe and effective. They act fast and provide instant relief.
• Our teams are available even at short notice for heavy infestations which need urgent action.
Benefits of our bed bug pest control services
Our bed bugs pest control service is highly effective and will eliminate the infestation of bed bugs on your property. We will ensure that post-treatment no bed bugs are found in the infected places and you have a complete bed bug free environment.
Our Services and Warranty
APMT Pest Control offers 2 plans for bed bugs treatment. Depending on the severity of infestation you can avail one of the services for your premises.
• Our 45 Days service includes 2 services within the time period. An interval of 15 days is required between 2 services. The 45 Days Service plan offers a protection warranty of up to 6 months.
• Our 90 Days service includes 4 services within the time period. An interval of 15 days is required between 2 services. The 90 Days Service plan offers a protection warranty of up to 1 year.