Spider Management Service
Where Does Spiders Normally Found?
Amarnath Pest Management Technical offers Eco-Friendly Spider Control Solutions, which are highly effective & safe for human beings. Eco-friendly chemicals, certified by W.H.O. are used for the service from Bayer; Corp Science etc
Spiders are one of the most feared and scary pest species. There are more phobias about spiders than any other pest and going by the creepy looks they possess it is understandably so. If you have an adverse reaction by a wrong spider bite, you can end up lying in the hospital. And yes, some death cases have also been known due to spider bites. Therefore it is important to have pest control for spiders. Habitating with different species these pests largely get attracted to dusty and dark areas. They can be found in the corners of your house, their webs can attract more pests into your premises. Spiders eat other insects and love to live in moist places.
If spiders are present in your area, be very careful when moving cardboard boxes and other such objects that may have become the shelter of a venomous spider. Do not be afraid; but just do not grab a spider.Generally Spiders are harmless to human, but they are incapable of differentiating their prey. Their sting can cause serious skin disorder and in some cases like if stung by black widow can lead to death.
Types of Spiders
- Black widow spider
- Latrodectus tredecimguttatus, known as the European or Mediterranean black widow, the Malmignatte spider, or the Karakurt spider
- Red-back spider
- Red katipo and black katipo spiders
- Button spider
- Brown widow spider
- Red widow spider
- Steatoda â€” a large genus which includes the false black widows
- American house spider
What we do for you?
You cannot expect to control spiders and wipe them off completely if you do not hire a trained pest control operator. Spiders are biologically not very cooperative in picking up pesticides. So just spraying alone won’t do any good; spraying right chemical in the right amount & most significantly identifying the location of the problem will result in a complete solution.
Control & Prevention Tips
- Keep your surrounding clean.
- Dispose all waste from the premise.
- Keep your garden area clean as spiders find these areas suitable to weave their web.
- Spraying of insecticides also help in eliminating these pests.
- Be very careful when handling trashes or corners not cleaned for a long time.
- Seek medical supervision when stung by a spider.
- Go for a pest control service to keep a check on the growth of these pests.