Cockroach Management Service
Amarnath Pest Magement Technology provides cockroach control utilizing the latest methods of Integrated Pest Management. The main attractions for a cockroach are usually food, water and damp environment. Cockroaches are a public health concern as they carry Salmonella bacteria- the organisms responsible for food poisoning. They are nocturnal and are most active at night. They also can be found under the cleanest conditions. Cockroaches are the most common pests that spread germs. For ultimate cockroach prevention and cockroach control, seal all holes and cracks that may provide an inlet for a cockroach. Its important to keep the house clean. Cockroaches feast on everything right from garbage to wallpaper paste, etc. But keeping your home free of food particles will send cockroaches packing in search of a dirtier place - and prevent you from all your pests.
- Good Sanitation
- Initial Insecticide Application. (Odourless Spray, Gel Application, Herbal Paste Etc.)
Follow-Up Or Maintenance Service
Roaches, rats, mice, spiders, termites, fleas, ants, and bees infest households, buildings, or surrounding areas are pests that can pose serious risks to human health and safety. Our team of pest controllers use pest management techniques such as applying chemicals, setting traps, operating equipment, and even modifying structures to reduce pest problems
Why required cockroach pest control service?
Cockroaches can create many diseases such as cholera, typhoid fever, gastroenteritis, diarrhoea and many more by carrying bacteria from various places. These bacteria which cause the above mentioned diseases are carried on the bodies of cockroaches while moving here and there. Cockroaches can also produce asthmatic reactions
We apply latest gel treatment to control the repellent cockroach. Our expert people will apply the gel to sensitive places like cabinet, drawers, electrical control boxes and also in kitchen appliances. Gel contains edible product attracted by the cockroaches.
How does the gel work?
- Our well-trained staff applies this gel to areas which are more prone to pests attacks such as electrical control boxes, computers, cabinet corners, and kitchen appliances. They take care to make sure that no area vulnerable to infestation is left untreated.
- The cockroaches get attracted to the gel and once they have consumed the gel, they spread the contamination to other cockroaches.
- Within a week the results are evident and the cockroaches/ants are completely eradicated within 3 weeks.
- Two convenient options:
- One-time single treatment
- 3 treatments in annual contract
- Note: You can change from a one-time treatment contract to 3-treatments contract by paying additional charges.