Ant Management Service (AMS)
- Safe and eco-friendly pest control methods
- Trained, vetted, and certified local technicians
- Same-day & emergency visits available
- Competitive local rates
- 24/7 customer care
Show the ant invaders the way out with Fantastic Services’s expert ant control services!
On the day of your service appointment, we’ll send you a fully equipped ant exterminator. They will inspect your property, look for entry points, and determine the seriousness of the infestation. Once done, the specialist will choose the best ant control treatment.
The ant exterminator will set special gel baits in strategic areas, mainly around entry points and close to the ants’ nests. This type of treatment is extremely effective and will take care of the infestation once and for all.
Upon additional request, your ant removal specialist can visit your property again in a few weeks to see if the ant infestation is gone. If there are still signs of the insects, further measures will be taken.
Your ant pest control expert will offer you some useful advice that will prevent future ant infestations. Also, they’ll write down a report, describing what has been done in your property during the pest control service.
Professional ant control in Odisha by IPCA-certified technicians
Although ants are not your typical pest, as they are considered beneficial insects to our ecosystem, the little hard workers can infest our homes and cause problems, especially in the kitchen. At first, you may notice just a few of them scouting around and checking for available food sources. But sooner or later, you can expect the entire colony to join them.
The ants that you'll see in your home are not health-hazardous, but some species do bite if disturbed. That being said, these tiny insects can cause some serious damage to your property. For example, if a family of carpenter ants decides to move in with you, you can expect some serious structural damage to your home that can cost you a significant amount of time and money to fix. Ants can also cause issues with the wiring - believe it or not, the crawling insects can actually chew through the plastic covering of a cable and create a potential fire hazard. And we are not quite done yet - if an ant colony settles behind the walls of your home, the moisture from their new nest can affect your household appliances. So, next time your oven starts acting weird, maybe you have an ant problem on your hands. These are just some of the many reasons why you should opt for a professional solution if you start seeing tiny, black dots walking around your property.
Why book our ant control service in Cuttack
- - 24/7 service options: You can book late-night sessions, Monday to Sunday, and on bank holidays.
- - Flexible pricing: Affordable prices, no hidden charges.
- - Convenience: We can arrange a key pick up and delivery.
- - Competitive local rates
- - Availability: We offer same- and next-day appointments.
What to do before and after the ant removal service
Before your pest control technician arrives, you’ll need to prepare yourself and your property for the treatment. Some of the things that you’ll have to do before the ant removal service in Cuttack and Other Cities are the following:
- Make sure to remove all of the food from your kitchen cupboards;
- Thoroughly vacuum your carpeted areas before the ant pest controler arrives.
What to do after the ant control service has been completed:
- Leave the treated areas alone for at least a couple of hours;
- Once enough time has passed from the ant removal session, open your windows for about 10 minutes;
- Avoid hoovering or cleaning your property for at least 4 days after the ant eradication service.
If you have any further questions about your ant control service, you can ask the exterminator on-site or give our customer support team a call - pick the option that is most convenient for you.